Saturday 31 May 2014

PASTOR UVIE @ YOUTH CONNECT


Pastor Uvie asked;
What are your thoughts about financial liberation and independence


First you must understand the reason for money. Second you must know why you want financial freedom. To be financially independent means you are in a state where you can do what you want to do and not have any setbacks or bottlenecks whatsoever, due to lack of means

The only way I know is the God way,that means you are ready for the financial independence that is perpetual and permanent....and the path to that kind of independence is GIVING....Notice I didn't say spending;but giving...theres no one who becomes a millionaire by earning and spending.....Also there are no two ways about it....the only sure path to multiplying wealth is giving.

Its also important to note that one might have a lot of money..but it might not translate to financial independence....I will explain. One could be so financially buoyant yet much of that money goes into settling litigations ,medical bills, what I call negative spending. In that way you cant really say that individual is financially independent....hes not really free....True financial independence would mean you are able to do all you need to do to improve your life and that of OTHER PEOPLE.


A deep question to ask yourself is 'how strong is my desire?'...your desire to be financially independent must be strong, very strong...otherwise you will only be successful for a short time. You must have times of meditation and visions.,,times where you would need to sit alone all by yourself and dream about your tomorrow and what you want it to be. You cannot wake up one morning when you are fifty years old and begin to blame anyone for your lack of success...the time to avoid that is NOW. When I was younger I saw I would spend hours visualizing in m y mind's eye what I want to be and the kind of life I wanted to live...I visualized my music ministry, my family, the kind of family I wanted to have...how many kids and the order in which they would come...I said a girl and then a boy....and you know what? that's what I have today....all I dreamed of those years gone by...And guess what? im still dreaming my tomorrow into reality! And I worked very hard.. very hard! I would study and study and study! my mom would keep my meals for breakfast lunch and dinner for me....cos I would not eat since I was reading so hard all the time..lol but it all paid off...I cleared all my papers in one sitting and got into the university to study Medicine. At the university they told me no one graduates from medical school without having a re-sit or a failure in at least one course.... I told myself 'not me'... I went through medical school without any failure whatsoever in any course....it was a smooth sail for me because I determined in my heart it was going to be so and I worked extremely hard to achieve my goals....so im a medical doctor today!

This is why knowing God is very key to your success in life.....the systems of the world are designed to go up to come down...meaning the reason they go up is so that they can come down. And their coming down will be obvious to all But for the righteous, their success and life is clearly stated in prov 4: 18...it says the path of the righteous is as the shining light that shines more and more unto the perfect day. One version says its like the rising sun that shines ever so brightly till the fullness of day...gloryyyy This describes permanent success...the type taught us by our man of God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

1 comment:

  1. We’ve been stumbling around the internet and found your blog along the way.

    We love your work! What a great corner of the internet :)


    grow your business

    ReplyDelete